ANIMAL RELOCATION TO KUWAIT: HOW IS THIS DONE?
Your plans for a departure to Kuwait are starting to take shape. Now you need to consider preparing the trip for your pets, as it’s just not possible to set off without taking along all members of the family.
To arrange the transportation of your pets, to ensure it goes without a hitch, you will need to follow a few procedures.
By choosing the PREMIUM package, we can take care of all, or some of these steps for you.
The minimum time period between the start of formalities to be carried out and your pet’s trip to Kuwait is at least 1.5 months.
VETERINARY PROTOCOL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS REGARDING PET TRANSPORT TO KUWAIT
To take your pet to Kuwait, before leaving, you will need:
- A pet passport. (Your vet will be able to provide you with one.)
- A microchip for identification purposes
- Their up-to-date vaccinations. The vaccine against rabies must date more than 30 days, but less than a year prior to the departure.
- To have had a serological blood test done (30 days following the vaccine against rabies)
For the transportation of your pets to Kuwait (dogs and cats) – it makes no difference. Which is just so rare! :
- Firstly, you will need to apply for an import permit from the Kuwaiti Ministry of Agriculture.
- Your flight has been booked, now you just have to have the certificate of good health issued within ten days prior to departure. This document must be issued by your vet as a document separate to the passport, and be stamped by the DDPP in your region.
Your loyal companion is finally ready for the big trip to Kuwait! They can set off for their new home, to make the most of the Persian Gulf sun…
To get more information about our pet transport services to Kuwait, contact us !
The links below will direct you to websites of the Kuwaiti authorities and those of the DDPP