ANIMAL TRANSPORT TO MYANMAR: HOW IS THIS DONE?
Are you planning to visit Myanmar with your pet (dog, cat, etc.) ? The live animal relocation expert, Air Transport Animal, provide you with the administrative, veterinary, sanitary and shipping procedures information for your animal to travel without stress to Myanmar.
Myanmar has specific formalities for living pets entry in his territory. To get more information about the administrative, shipping, veterinary or sanitary formalities for your animal shipment by plane, contact us !
VETERINARY PROTOCOL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS ABOUT YOUR DOG, CAT AND OTHER ANIMALS TRANSPORT TO MYANMAR
Thus, for transporting your pet to Myanmar, your dog and/or cat must:
- Have an European passport
- Be identifiable through a microchip since tatoo are not allowed anymore
- Have their vaccinations up-to-date
- Be vaccinated against rabies (dating more than 30 days, but less than a year)
- Have a certificate of good health, that will be given by your veterinarian within three days prior to departure, as a document separate to their passport
If these rules are respected, your pet is ready for this exciting trip.
HOW MUCH LIVE ANIMALS SHIPPING TO MYANMAR COST ?
The two information that can modify the cost of your animal transport are his stature and the departure airport.
The various services we offer are :
- The pet taxi
- Administrative procedures management
- The custodial care of your pet at the Yangon International Airport
Air Transport Animal guarantees the care of your pet and help you with his professional live animal shipping services to many destinations : Bangladesh, Belize, Equatorial Guinea, Denmark and Kiribati.