PET TRANSPORT TO VIETNAM: HOW IS THIS DONE?
You’re planning to have your pet transported to VIETNAM…
We’re here to help you follow the procedure to ensure that your pet is able to accompany you on this adventure
– to the lively Ho Chi Minh City, the elegant Ha Noi or even timeless Hue.
By choosing the PREMIUM package, we can take care of all, or some of the required pet-related exportation and importation procedures for Vietnam for you.
The minimum time period between the start of formalities to be carried out and your pet’s trip to Vietnam is at least two weeks.
VETERINARY PROTOCOL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS ABOUT ANIMAL TRANSPORT TO VIETNAM
To import your pet into VIETNAM, you are strictly required to adhere to a few points, namely:
- Be vaccinated against rabies (vaccine dating more than 30 days, but less than a year prior to departure)
- Other vaccinations are to be up-to-date
- Your pet must have a passport
- Possession of an international certificate of good health (issued as a document separate to the passport, stamped by the Departmental Directorate for Public Protection (the DDPP) in your region, and dated to within the last ten days)
To get more information about animal relocation to Vietnam, contact us !
Now all that remains is wishing your pet “bon voyage”…