PET TRANSPORT TO DJIBOUTI: HOW IS THIS DONE?
Departure for Djibouti is on the cards both for yourself and your pet. Here are a few steps to follow, to ensure their trip takes place as seamlessly as possible. No hassle, the veterinary and documentation processes are simple!
By choosing the PREMIUM package, we can take care of all, or some of the required administrative procedures for you.
The minimum time period between the start of formalities to be carried out and your pet’s trip is at least two weeks.
VETERINARY PROTOCOL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS RECORDING PET TRANSPORT TO DJIBOUTI
Preparing your pet’s trip doesn’t present any major difficulty. To ensure they will be able to travel, you just need to ensure that your pet has:
- Their up-to-date European passport,
- Their up-to-date vaccinations,
- Been vaccinated against rabies, at least 30 days and less than one year prior to departure,
- An identification microchip,
- A certificate of good health issued by your vet ten days prior to their departure.
If all these points are adhered to, your favourite pet will be able to travel to their new home with no problem.
To get more information about animal relocation to Djibouti, contact us !