MOVING PETS TO BANGLADESH: HOW IS THIS DONE?
You’re setting off to Bangladesh, and you’d like to take your pet along with you.
To ensure that their entry into the territory goes without any problem, it’s crucial to adhere to certain conditions.
By choosing the PREMIUM package, we can take care of all, or some of these steps for you.
The minimum time period between the start of formalities to be carried out and your pet’s trip is at least two months.
VETERINARY PROTOCOL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS REGARDING YOU CAT, DOG OR OTHER ANIMALS TRANSPORT TO BANGLADESH
To ensure the importation of your dogs and cats adhere to the requirements of the Bangladeshi authorities, you will need:
- Identification by microchip
- A European passport
- A vaccination against rabies dating more than 21 days, but less than a year prior to departure
- Titration (blood test to be done 30 days after the rabies vaccination).
- A “No Objection Certificate” (NOC), that you will obtain from the “Department of Livestock Services”. In order to process your request, one needs to provide them with the following documents:
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of the pet passport of your dog or cat
- A copy of the titration result
- A certificate of good health that your vet will issue within seven days prior to your departure, on a document separate to your animal’s passport. You then need to have it certified and stamped by the Departmental Directorate for Public Protection (the “DDPP“, formerly the “DSV”) in your region.
Once the veterinary protocol has been completed and you have these documents in your possession, that’s it, your companion is able to accompany you en route to your new destination!!
To get more information about our pet transport services to Bangladesh, contact us !